Scotland’s Third Sector Governance Forum brings together a range of people with knowledge and expertise in governance issues.
The partners work together to improve governance and leadership in the sector through a strategic approach.
The forum includes representatives from:
The remit for the Forum is to:
- Advance thinking on governance and issues of governance support and development through a “think tank” approach
- Share and discuss emerging issues and examples of good practice
- Act as a conduit of information and intelligence on governance across the wider sector
- Highlight examples of collaborative practice and joined up working
- Promote active leadership on governance issues
- Develop a shared bank of governance related information and links to wider resources
- Influence and help shape policy on governance issues