To celebrate Trustees’ Week in 2017, Scotland’s Third Sector Governance Forum will be hosting two events across Scotland. The information below regards our Edinburgh event on the 15th of Nov.
- Slides for “Reserves and Investments, Key Issues for Trustees” Workshop
- Slides for “Induction, Recruitment & Succession Planning” Workshop
- Slides for the “Data Protection in a Changing Landscape” Workshop
- Slides for “Keeping your Charity’s Finances & Data Safe” Workshop
- List of further resources from the “Fundraising: What Trustees Need to Know Now” Workshop
- Futher information about The Informed Trustee
- Further information about Ellis Whittam, a leading provider of Employment Law, HR and Health and Safety Services to the Charity, Education and Care Sectors.
If there are other resources from the day that you would like to share and/or request, please contact email@example.com.