Scotland’s Third Sector Governance Forum is proud to present our fourth conference in celebration of Trustees’ Week. This was an opportunity to share Scotland’s collective experience of working as and with trustees.
This full-day conference had a programme of events designed to emphasise peer-to-peer learning and support, with more opportunities to meet other delegates, share stories, and, ultimately, collaborate for a transformational future!
There following are resources that were presented, distributed, or discussed at the conference:
- Slides from “Social Media Fundamentals”
- Slides from “The EU Referendum Result”
- Slides and notes from “Keeping Up To Date With Fundraising”
- Slides from “Mediation in the Third Sector”
- Notes from “Clarity of Roles”
- Notes from “The Trustee as a Fundraiser: How Hands On Are You?”
- Notes from “Confidence in Managing Risks”
- Recruitment Tool as discussed in “How to Recruit the Perfect Treasurer”
- Notes from “Board Self-Assessment”
If you have any resources that you would like to share, or don’t see something here that you would like to, please contact email@example.com